On June 13, 2019, ACF’s Office of Community Services (OCS) released the CSBG Action Transmittal 2019-03 Application for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Based on the Availability of CSBG Funds. This Action Transmittal details the instruction requirements for the FY 2020 CSBG Tribal Plan and Application material requirements, updated by OCS each year.
Please Note: New policy changes have been made this year to make room for a smoother application process.
- September 1st, 2019: FY 2020 CSBG Tribal Plan and application materials
- December 30th, 2019: FY 2019 Annual Report Report
The CSBG Tribal Training & Technical Assistance Program offers free resources and templates to assist with your CSBG application process.
- CSBG Tribal Plan and Application Tool Guide for Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- Provides step-by-step directions for completing the CSBG Tribal Plan & Application
- New instructions for providing manual signatures in the fillable-PDF tool
- Updated to reflect new policy changes
- CSBG Tribal Plan and Application Fillable-PDF Tool for Tribes and Tribal Organizations
- A fillable-PDF tool that ensures that your application meets all the requirements.
- Updated to reflect new policy changes.
- Updated format to make room for long answers.
- CSBG Tribal Online Resource Center
- More CSBG application tools and templates
- FY 2020 CSBG How to Apply Webinar
- June 26, 2019
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern
- Register Today!
Help is available! Contact the CSBG Tribal Training & TA Team directly with any questions. We are here to help! 301-244-3557 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.